Samsung announced the launch date for the Galaxy S20 FE in Brazil. The model arrives on November 3 as a cheaper version of the Galaxy S20. The premium device has several features of the other devices in the line. In addition, its goal is to ensure a better user experience at an affordable price.
Galaxy S20 FE – Highlights
The Galaxy S20 FE is quite powerful, so there is nothing to be classified as a successor to the Galaxy S10 Lite.
This version has more colors and follows with IP68 protection and long battery life, as in the Galaxy S20 line.
On the cameras, the device comes with triple set:
- 12 megapixel f / 1.8 main camera;
- 12 megapixel f / 2.2 ultra wide-angle secondary camera;
- 8 megapixel f / 2.4 telephoto camera.
Finally, the front camera features 32 megapixel f / 2.2. With flat design, the edges outline the smartphone, which has a matte back.
Galaxy S20 FE – Market versions
The Galaxy S20 FE was announced in two versions, however, in Brazil it should arrive with Exynos 990 processor, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage, 4,500mAh battery and 4G connectivity. The other version is now available in some markets, with Qualcomm's Snapdragon 865 and 5G connectivity.
Galaxy S20 FE pre-registration
Brazilians who wish to have news regarding the launch of the device can pre-register on Samsung's official website, click here.
Datasheet Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
- Screen: 6.5 inch OLED, Full HD + resolution, 120 refresh rate
- Chipset: Samsung Exynos 990 (4G), Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 (5G);
- RAM memory: 6 or 8 GB LPDDR5;
- Internal storage: 128 or 256 GB;
- Rear camera: 12 + 12 + 8 megapixels (main, wide-angle, telephoto
- with 3x zoom);
- Front camera: 32 megapixels;
- Dimensions: 74.5 x 159.8 x 8.4 mm;
- Weight: 190 grams;
- Battery: 4,500 mAh, wired charging at 25 W (charger in 15 w box),
- wireless charging at 10 W, reverse charging;
- Extras: IP68 water resistance;
- Colors: Samsung Cloud Red (red), Cloud Orange (orange), Cloud
- Lavender (lavender), Cloud Mint (mint), Cloud Navy (naval) and Cloud White
Operating system: Android 10 with OneUI 2.5 customization.